Book an appointment in Asperg now
Without a reservation, especially at the weekend, when the maximum number of players has been reached, we can not let any more players into the 3D Blacklight Mini Golf facility. When strongly advise to book ahead to avoid any disappointment.
For reservations of larger groups or school classes please use the contact function (form). For this we can also offer you appointments outside the normal opening hours. We will contact you shortly.
Opening times Simigolf Asperg
On all days: We close when the last group is finished, but at the latest 90 minutes after the last admission!
|Tuesday:||15 to 20:30 Uhr (last admission)|
|Wednesday:||15 to 20:30 Uhr (last admission)|
|Thursday:||15 to 20:30 Uhr (last admission)|
|Friday:||15 to 22:00 Uhr (last admission)|
|Saturday:||12 to 22:00 Uhr (last admission)|
|Sunday:||12 to 19:00 Uhr (last admission)|
For reservations of groups or school groups from 20 people please use the contact function. For large groups we can also offer you appointments outside the normal opening hours.
- The numbers in the booking system show you the available seats. Quantity = Number of free players
- X = no more places available
- If you are more people than there are seats available at one time, please book the remaining players fifteen minutes later. Of course they can all go in and play together.
- You book with us only the start time. You then have enough time to play all 18 lanes.
- After your reservation you will receive a confirmation by email.
- When you visit, please contact the box office 15 minutes before the reserved date (time?) otherwise the seats cannot be allocated.
- If you can not make your appointment, we ask you to cancel it, so that someone else has the chance to use it.
The facility is located 50m away from S-Bahn station Asperg and can be reached by the S5 line in 19 minutes from Hbf Stuttgart.
Asperg is located directly on the A81 motorway. Coming from Stuttgart please take the exit Ludwigsburg Süd and follow the signs to Asperg. Once in Asperg just follow the signs to the train station and park in one of the surrounding parking lots.